The Agalma practice
Our therapists offer psychoanalytic psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, and clinical supervision. We welcome self-referrals as well as referrals from other health professionals.
As psychoanalytic psychotherapists holding professional membership of APPI (The Association for Psychoanalysis and Psychotherapy in Ireland) each Agalma member:
- has been awarded a First Class Honours Master’s degree in Clinical Psychoanalysis (Clinical Specialisation);
- has undergone personal psychoanalysis;
- has been in continuous clinical supervision since their clinical training commenced;
- has engaged in Continuing Professional Development through presenting, facilitating and attending relevant seminars, workshops and courses here and abroad;
- has experience in teaching psychotherapy principles and practice;
- has agreed to abide by the Ethical Guidelines of their professional body, APPI: the Association for Psychoanalysis and Psychotherapy in Ireland.